Asphalt Pavement For your Driveway
Asphalt driveway services are a popular alternative to concrete or stone driveways. Asphalt pavement is a smooth finished surface that lasts and is easy to fix when patching. In addition, an asphalt driveway allows a smooth application that has the potential to last for decades without the need for ongoing strenuous maintenance. We suggest hiring professional pavers for their added commercial experience. When hiring professional pavers, you're hiring pros with experience in parking lot maintenance, parking lot expansion, patching, and new parking lots.
Why does that matter? Because it means that even your smaller-scale projects will be approached the same way any commercial-grade project would be. Our expert pavers work with customers to create asphalt driveways, walkways, and other products that uplift your exterior space. Following the installation of custom asphalt pavement, patching, and your new parking lots, our expert pavers also detail key information to customers for ongoing maintenance. Just like large-scale parking lot maintenance, your residential driveway requires the proper care to ensure a long-lasting product.
Residential Asphalt Driveway Paving
What do you know about asphalt services?
Asphalt driveway finishes are made from a petroleum-based material in a dark brown or black finish. When applied, asphalt is liquid allowing for a very smooth, even, and hard finish once dried. Many confuse asphalt with tarmac, but the two are different. Asphalt used for asphalt driveway paving is a modern variation, where the “tar” element is replaced by the byproduct of petroleum during the distillation process. Due to asphalt pavement starting off liquid hot and drying ultra-smooth and porous, asphalt pavement allows for flexible water runoff which avoids flooding and other damage.
Benefits of Asphalt Driveway Paving
- Expect a weather-resistant, waterproof, and flexible surface with asphalt pavement that lasts the test of time!
- Asphalt pavement services are far less expensive and maintains lustre over time without cracking during seasonal changes.
- You can expect your asphalt driveway to last anywhere between 15 to 20 years or longer if given the right care!
- Asphalt pavement for driveway's surfaces are far smoother than other alternatives and smoother surfaces are less prone to damage, which means less repair work required overtime!
- Did you know that asphalt driveways offer a quieter experience? Customers who work late evenings can expect to quietly pull up onto their residential parking spaces without noise complaints or waking family members.